Friday, July 26, 2013

An Experiment

Why the hell am I writing a blog, and who the hell cares?  Who the hell want's to read the shit that I have to write?

Well, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

My mind is a strange, strange place.  And that isn't to say that I'm "special" or "different".  Everyone's mind is unique and strange in strange and unique ways.  How that is expressed is just as different as the individuals are.  As such, I find myself in a place where my expression of my strange mind has developed in a way that is not conducive to full self actualization.

I can't scream what I'm thinking to every passerby (no matter how much I want to).  I cannot force-feed my ideas and opinions to people who don't care or don't want to hear it.  But I have so much that I want to say, and so much to get off my chest (so to speak).  And what better way to do so than to write them down, and catalog them.

So, you don't have to read what I write.  Most of it probably doesn't make sense, anyway.  This shit isn't for you.  It's for me.  But if you read it, and like it, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment